Monday, June 3, 2013

Nail Polish Lottery Club #21

This week in the Nail Polish Lottery Club the polish I got was Brownstone from the Metro collection by China Glaze. I bought this polish a while ago from the sale bin in Ulta. I was never too fond of the dark brown color, as I usually go for something more fun, so I had never tried this one before. 

Brownstone is a basic dark brown creme polish. I actually really liked this color and the formula was great too. I used 3 coats in the picture below but 2 thick coats would have worked as well. The sun was setting when I took these pictures so I had a little fun with it but the first picture below is the one closest to the actual color. Thanks for reading! -Gina


China Glaze Brownstone

China Glaze Brownstone

China Glaze Brownstone

China Glaze Brownstone


No comments:

Post a Comment