Thursday, May 30, 2013

Salon Perfect Neon Collisions

Hey guys! I am so excited to show you the new Salon Perfect Neon Collision polishes! I believe there are 6 in the entire collection and yesterday I picked up 4 at Walmart. These polishes consist of round matte glitters suspended in a clear base. The finish is pretty gritty but nothing horrible. I used three coats in each swatch and finished each with a coat of Seche Vite. Enjoy!

Salon Perfect Kaboom
Kaboom This color was one of the easiest to apply. It went on pretty smoothly with very little hassle. From far away this polish looks like a dark turquoise but on closer examination it actually only consists of blue and yellow glitter. I think that this color is fun and definitely one of my favorites. 

Salon Perfect Zapped
Zapped I want to say that this color was the hardest out of the four to apply, but it was also the first one that I swatched so that could have something to do with it. Overall I did find that the brighter colors were generally more thick and harder to work with. The color is beautiful though and I probably will try this again someday. 

Salon Perfect Jolt
Jolt This was another color that was thick and difficult to work with. It is also probably my least favorite out of the collection. This polish consists of bright yellow and orange glitters which isn't my favorite color combination in the world so that is also another reason why I was not a big fan of this one along with the application. 

Salon Perfect Shocked
Shocked This color was probably the easiest of the four to apply. It went on smoothly and you can probably tell from the picture that it was an overall different texture from the rest. I had no major problems and I really enjoyed it.

Overall, this is a fun collection from Salon Perfect and I am glad that I picked them up. In the future I will probably be wearing them in one coat overtop of another color but as you can see they can be worn alone and work that way too. Thanks for reading! -Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment