Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Great Gatsby Manicure

I have been a big fan of The Great Gatsby ever since I read the book in High School and I recently went to see the new movie and loved that as well, so I decided it was only fitting to try my hand at 
my own Great Gatsby manicure. I used 2 colors from OPI's Skyfall collection: Golden Eye for the gold and Live and Let Die for the darker color. I am in love with both of these colors and think they were a good choice for this manicure. My design however missed the mark quite a bit I'm afraid and looks more like an egyptian design in my opinion. I had a really good time doing this look however and really want to try again sometime for a better outcome. If you haven't checked out any Great Gatsby manicures I highly suggest you do so because there are some amazing ones out there. Thanks for reading! -Gina

Great Gatsby Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment