Monday, May 27, 2013

Nail Polish Lottery Club Week #20

Hello! Today I have a post I am very excited about because it is the start of a little series I will be doing on my blog. I have joined the Nail Polish Lottery Club which is a club that offers nail polish lovers a fun way to use up their untried polishes. Every week, a number is drawn from 1 - 365 and members paint their nails with whatever color they have on their untried list that corresponds with the number chosen. Then everyone shares what color they got either with a blog post, pictures, or a video on the Facebook page. Here is a link to the official Facebook page if any of you want to try it out. ( They also explain it better on there than I did here). I would also like to explain that the colors I put on my list are not just my untried polishes but also my unswatched polishes because I am using the club as a fun way for me to get more swatches up on my blog of colors I might not have thought to swatch before.


This week I ended up with OPI's Bright Lights Big Color. I do not think this was ever part of a collection but it is definitely comparable to OPI's Are We There Yet? which you can see swatched hereBright Lights Big Color consists of a salmon color polish densely packed with golden glass flecks. The formula of this polish is good and shown is 3 coats although I did achieve opacity at 2 coats. I forgot how beautiful this polish was and am really happy with the end result of this manicure. Let me know if you plan to join the Nail Polish Lottery Club and what you think of the idea! -Gina


OPI Bright Lights Big Color

No comments:

Post a Comment