Monday, May 13, 2013

Cyberspace - Milani

It is summer which means I am now entering nail mode. Yesterday I went to a store we have up north called Ocean State Job Lot and found the complete Milani 3D Holographic collection for $1.50 each, so obviously I picked up them all. Today I am starting with the blue color called Cyberspace but you can look out for the rest swatched throughout the summer. The detail in each of these polishes is phenomenal especially coming from a drug store brand and I am so happy with them. 

Cyberspace is a beautiful almost aqua blue Holographic color which dazzles in the sun. There are smaller and larger holographic pieces mixed in that appear to be silver when you are not in the light which is just as beautiful as the rainbow they create in the light. The polish starts off pretty sheer but it layers well and to achieve full opacity I did 3 coats. I'm sure this polish would look amazing layered on top of another color too and I cannot wait to experiment further with it. There is not much else I can put into words about Cyberspace but I hope the pictures down below do it justice. I tried to capture the polish in all different kinds of light so you get the full effect of how dynamic the color is. 
Thanks for reading. -Gina


Milani Cyberspace

Milani Cyberspace

Milani Cyberspace

Milani Cyberspace

Milani Cyberspace




No comments:

Post a Comment