Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hard Candy - Gummy Green

Hello again! Yesterday I made a quick stop in WalMart and noticed that Hard Candy had a bunch of new polishes out. Right away my eye was drawn to the Candy Sprinkles collection which is basically another big brand trying to recreate the indie polish look. They were all such pretty colors though that I had to pick a few up. 

This one swatched below is called Gummy Green and it consists of black and white glitter suspended in a mint creme polish. The picture shows two coats. It is a really great combination which comes across well on the nails and I really enjoy it. I have never tried any indie polishes so I do not have much to compare this one with but I do have to say that it was a bit thick and hard to work with. Nothing too terrible but it did not glide onto my nails as well as I would have liked. Overall I really like the colors in this collection and think that they are too pretty to pass up because of their consistency. I hope some of you go check these out and see for yourself how beautiful they are in real life.  -Gina

Hard Candy Gummy Green


Hard Candy Gummy Green


Hard Candy Gummy Green

No comments:

Post a Comment