Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Nails!

I am so excited that the weather here is finally starting to feel like Spring and that has definitely inspired this manicure. I am so excited to break out all of the fun colors and go crazy! This manicure is a little but toned down but the feeling still gets across. (I am also a month away from school getting out and full time nail blogging restarting).

For the base color, I used OPI's Fly which is a beautiful blue from the Nicki Minaj collection. I have a review of it here. I then stamped a flower design from a Konad plate onto my nails using an exclusive Color Club polish I got in a Birchbox called Insta-This. Finally I painted an accent nail using China Glaze's Dorothy Who? and then just added some little white dots inside the flowers to finish the design off. Let me know how you like this design and thank you for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment