Thursday, December 27, 2012

Golden Eye - OPI

I'm back!!!! Thank you to all of you who were concerned and sent me kind messages, I'm sorry I was MIA for so long and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know this collection is probably long overdue, but today I have Golden Eye to show you which is part of the Skyfall Collection by OPI. I was excited to find this polish at a discounted price in a random store in my mall and could not wait to try it. In the swatches below, I have one coat of Golden Eye on top of Zoya's Evvie. 

The best way I feel I can describe Golden Eye is micro golden flakies suspended in a clear base. The flakes are so tiny and dense that this polish could definitely stand on its own if given a couple coats, I just chose to not too. The golden flakes catch the light, making this polish shine and look like liquid gold. It is absolutely beautiful and I would recommend this polish to you guys for sure. Thank you for reading and I hope to get my next post out to you much sooner than I got this one out! Have a nice day! -Gina









3 comments:

  1. How do you put the nail polish on so neatly, fellow Squint? My nails always look a mess whenever I try to put on nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't have much practice at all with it haha so I guess that's why. I usually just end up making my sister do it lol.

      Delete