Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday - Zoya

Hello readers! Today I am excited to show you Zoya's Wednesday! The color is stunning but nothing super unique considering just about every polish brand has a mint green color in this shade. I am happy that Zoya has put one out though and the summer collection was a perfect time to do it. I did experience very bad wear time with this polish, as you can see in the picture one of my nails was already chipping and this was just a few hours after I had applied the polish. I will definitely be wearing this color again because I think it is a beautiful shade but if you have a color in your collection similar to Wednesday and it has good wear time, I would probably tell you to stick with that. -Gina

Zoya Wednesday

Zoya Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gina, I have tagged you for the Liebster Award! The information is on my blog - if you like you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete