Monday, July 9, 2012

Braziliant - Essie

Hey guys! This morning I decided to do a fun manicure to go along with the beautiful weather. I started with Essie's Braziliant and then made little flowers using a dotting tool with OPI's In My Back Pocket. I think the end result was fun and perfect for the summer heat!

Braziliant is a medium toned orange polish with just a hint of fine pink shimmer throughout. The polish applied smoothly andn I used three coats to achieve full coverage. The pink shimmer is not noticeable in every light but it is definitely a nice touch when it peaks out. Overall, Braziliant is a fun and unique polish and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bright summer color! -Gina

Essie Braziliant

Essie Braziliant

Essie Braziliant

Essie Braziliant

No comments:

Post a Comment