Sunday, July 8, 2012

Waterfall - Revlon

I'm going to start off by saying this polish was a major disappointment. I found Revlon's Waterfall in a discounted 3 pack of mini polishes. In the store I could see the beautiful silver shimmer in the light blue polish and feel in love with it. However, as soon as I got home a swatched it I felt very different.

This polish is thick and pretty hard to work with. Also, when painted on the nail, almost all of the beautiful shimmer gets lost in the color. As you can see in my pictures, the shimmer shows up quite nicely in the bottle but not so nice on the nail. I have yet to be impressed with a Revlon polish and this one definitely did not change my mind. I will say the color is beautiful and refreshing but nothing super unique. I think I will just stick with Sinful Colors Cinderella next time! -Gina

Revlon Waterfall

Revlon Waterfall

Revlon Waterfall

2 comments:

  1. aww booo! you're right the shimmer does get lost!!!! Looks more like a creme on the nail. I think i prefer Cinderella also. I will give it one thing, the shade of blue is pretty at least.

    ReplyDelete