Wednesday, July 11, 2012

America - Zoya

It's a free Zoya day! I got this polish during the free promotion Zoya was having on Independence Day. I know a lot of people were having trouble getting their free polish but my order went through fine and this polish arrived in my mail box about 3 days later. I was excited because I didn't have any other true reds in my collection before this one and I'm glad I took advantage of the offer.

Zoya's America is a basic bright red. The formula is pretty good but a little hard to work with. Maybe I had too much polish on my brush but it kept sliding all over my nail when I was applying it and I did need to do some serious clean up afterwards. I've never owned a red before so maybe this is what they are all like? Anyway this was a one coater which I'm starting to realize is a characteristic of many Zoya creams. I will definitely be using this again and recommend it to anyone looking for a staple red to add to their collection. -Gina

Zoya America

Zoya America

No comments:

Post a Comment