Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! Here are my valentines nails which I think ended up really well! I started with a base of Easy Going by Sinful Colors which is a beautiful pale pink. It is a pretty thick polish and you have to work with it but it is worth the $2 I spent on it. Now starting with my pointer finger, I used OPI's Red Shatter, next would be Teenage Dream by OPI, then I used a stamping plate I got from The Born Pretty store, so it's not as good as Konads, but the color I used was City Siren by China Glaze. Finally on my pinky I used Excuse Moi! by OPI. Thanks for checking my nails out! I hope you have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Aww the designs are cute! This is why I try to tell people, even if you have short nails, you can still make them look cute!
    This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete