Monday, July 2, 2012

Reagan - Zoya

I am so excited for this post today! I went to Ulta yesterday for my birthday and decided to pick up a few of my first Zoya's and I am so happy that I did! As soon as I carried them out of the store I fell in love with the unique colors and clean, simple product design. The bottles are so cute and their shape gives them so much character. The only problem I could find with the polishes is the brush. It looks cheep and you have to work with it but it's nothing that would ever turn me away from buying Zoya a second time.

Reagan is a bold magenta creme that will definitely stand out. I received full coverage after just one coat which was awesome!  The polish self leveled like a dream and unlike a lot of OPI's, I could not spot any little bubbles in the polish while it dried. Overall, I was very impressed with this polish and will definitely be purchasing more Zoya's in the future!
Zoya Reagan

Zoya Reagan

Zoya Reagan





























No comments:

Post a Comment