Saturday, July 9, 2011

OPI-Crown Me Already

I'm back!!!! And I came with a new look and a new camera! :) So today I got OPI's Crown Me Already in the mail and I couldn't wait to try it out, I'm always ready for a new OPI glitter. This polish is absolutely gorgeous and is definitely an eye catcher, especially in the sun. The formula was what you would expect from a glitter and I needed 3 coats to build this one up to full opacity. However, because of the big hexagon pieces in this polish, the application was a bit tricky. I found myself reaching for my dotting tool more than once to get the bigger glitter pieces in the correct spot on my nail and not hanging over the edge. It was a little bit of a hassle but I think it was worth it because of the stunning results. If you're looking for a fool proof polish this cannot even compare to the Burlesque glitters, but if you're willing to take a little time and to deal with tedious glitter pieces, then I would recommend you pick up this polish! I believe it is worth the hassle!

In the sun light:

In the shade:


Close Up

2 comments:

  1. This polish is so cool! I'm not even that much of a glitter lover, but I think I might have to get this one. By the way, I'm following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete